We cannot stress enough how the initial recruitment process can be the make or break for a successful hire.
If you want to retain staff longer, consider these mistakes you may be making during recruitment:
- Running out of time to check references properly
- Not being vigilant about past work history, asking specific job related questions – can they do the job?
- Offering a salary less than their current or previous salary
- Not considering over-qualified candidates and being too fussy
- Not selling your company to the candidate
Need some help here?
– Time Personnel has over 30 years of collective experience just waiting to assist.
For all your recruitment needs, Time Personnel – Reach out today!