At TIME PERSONNEL we set the benchmark for Service Excellence!
Finding the right agency to fulfil your recruitment needs is built on trust, integrity, problem solving and high service levels. It is very important that you check the following before signing up with a recruitment agency.
- Is the recruitment company registered with APSO (African Professional Staffing Organisation)?
- Will they come and visit your office to ascertain the right personality/culture fit, or are they just going to send you CV’s that are registered on their base?
- What job portals do they use to place their adverts?
- Are they interviewing face to face or only a telephonic screening?
- Are they shortlisting by sending CV’s that only fit your specific requirements for the position? If their job is done correctly you should not need to receive more than 3 CV’s.
- Ask for reference details from their client base so that you can get a first had report on their services.
Please click on our “A” Team – here you will find a description of our successful team and more details about us on our website.
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE – TRAIN FOR SKILLS
WE SET THE BENCHMARK FOR SERVICE EXCELLENCE