Time Personnel believes in the concept of “Happy People equals Good Business”
If you are looking for motivated employees, reach out to our team of expert consultants at TIME PERSONNEL who can assist you in your search.
No matter what industry your business is in, motivating your employees is an essential part of your organisation! Unfortunately sometimes it can be easier said than done.
If you are looking for a more sustainable way to motivate your employees, we recommend non-monetary incentives.
There are a lot of options out there, what about considering some of these:-
- Nothing better than some exciting food to lift the spirits of your staff, especially if it is a surprise!
- Flexible working hours are a benefit that is currently in high demand. Especially if your route to work is very congested and you spend a lot of time stuck in traffic.
- Flexible times allows you to work your family agenda around your work hours, or alternatively fit in your sports commitments.
A self development day
- It does not even need to relate to your business, it can be something different like a cooking course for example.
A personal spoil
- Why not offer for your staff to have their nails done
- Call a meeting and let your teams know that you are pleased with their work completed and say a thank you.
- A “THANK YOU” goes a long way, a simple little thing can motivate and engage your employees and cause a happy ripple effect.