Wellness starts at the top – management and owners who follow a healthier way of working and living in general, will have a greater chance of influencing their staff to live the same way.
Healthy and happy staff means good business! ·
- Move more – regular breaks to stretch the legs and get the blood flowing can increase productivity
- Eat more regularly – healthy of course, regular and small meals throughout the day is good for a consistent energy level
- Fresh air – a good deep breath in of fresh air can do wonders
- Drink water – along with healthy eating, goes enough water throughout the day
- Read – even though you may be reading during the day it is very worth your while to read something other than work-related words, this assist to reboot the brain
For all your recruitment and HR queries, consider Time Personnel. Contact Us +27 21 447 0860