It is never pleasant, but at some point, you may need to handle a sexual harassment issue in the workplace.
Here are ways to deal with it:
- Ensure you have a strict sexual harassment policy in place and everyone knows about it
- Have a zero-tolerance for no respect in the workplace – make it clear
- Have a professional come in to train all on sexual harassment and the consequences
- Nip it in the bud immediately if there is even a hint of sexual harassment
- Keep detailed records of all instances
- Be vigilant about getting all the facts, from both sides, and even have a third party investigate
It can easily get out of hand – don’t let it!
For all your recruitment needs, both permanent and part time, Time Personnel – Reach out today!