We believe that these easy pointers will put your interview stress to bed 🙂
- It starts with wearing your confident pair of shoes, first impression counts and only you can be responsible to walk your way confidently into an interview looking exceptionally well groomed
- Do research on google with interview questions so that you can prepare, this will brush up your knowledge on your own past experience so that you don’t leave the meeting regretting that you forgot to say something important… etc.
- Use the mirror image, try on your interview outfit the night before, talk to yourself in the mirror and smile while you are talking – this image will stay with you and hopefully chase away any nerves that creep in
- Beware of delving into any negative information about your current or previous Employer
- Ensure your manners are intact with whoever you might meet at the company, whoever you bump into needs to be met with warmth and kindness
- Researching the company and understanding the detail on their website is key! Do not get caught out by not having done research on the company
- Google the names of the people you will be meeting with, if you can find a photo of them it will immediately make you feel more relaxed when meeting them as it will be a familiar face.
With the end result remember you can only do your best. After all what will be, will be!
Never take a “no” negatively, rather put this down to experience. It will mean that, that particular job was not on your future career path and there will be another opportunity more suited to you waiting to pop up around the corner.
Ensure you are linked to our Facebook and LinkedIn Social Media so that you do not miss our adverts. All our adverts are shared immediately that they become available.