PREPARATION FOR YOUR INTERVIEW IS KEY!
A few easy steps to put your interview stress to bed 🙂
- Remember to wear your confident pair of shoes, first impression counts and only you can be responsible to walk your way confidently into an interview looking exceptionally well groomed
- Prepare by viewing interview example questions on google, this will brush up your knowledge on your own past experience so that you don’t leave the meeting thinking, I forgot to say this, I could have talked about that… etc.
- Try on your interview outfit the night before, talk to yourself in the mirror and smile while you are talking – this image will stay with you and hopefully chase away any nerves that creep in
- Do not give negative information about your current or previous Employer.
- Ensure whoever you might meet at the company that you greet them with a friendly and polite attitude because other people could also be doing the screening
- Researching the company and understanding the detail on their website is key! Don’t get caught out by not knowing the detail on what the company is all about.
- Google the names of the people you will be meeting with, if you can find a photo of them it will immediately make you feel more comfortable when meeting them.
With the end result remember you can only do your best – after that, it is what will be, will be!
Never take a “no” negatively – put it down to experience – that particular job was not on your future career path and there will be another opportunity more suited to you around the corner.
Don’t miss our adverts that you can see the moment they are published if you are part of our Facebook and LinkedIn social media.