Counter offers are very tricky. Points to consider very carefully:
- Do not make a rushed decision
- How busy is your business currently with deadlines?
- What is your pipeline going forward?
- There are alternative incentives that can be offered instead of an increase in salary
- The alternatives could include increasing annual leave, flexibility on hours or incentives that will encourage a long-term relationship
- Throwing money at the situation may only mean a couple of months and your employee resigns again
- You need to get to the bottom of why your employee looked for alternative employment in the first place
This is a highly debatable subject when it comes to staffing …
For all your recruitment needs, Time Personnel – Reach out today!
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE – TRAIN FOR SKILLS
#timepersonnel #recruitment #jobseekers #recruiting