You have found the right staff member through doing the recruitment process through TIME PERSONNEL!
Now your role as the employer to staff means that you can directly influence their psyche and confidence in a positive way. Here are 4 ways in which you can boost your employees morale and confidence.
- Compliment them on a job well done. We all know how much a simple thank you goes a long way.
- Consider an incentive plan going forward. Offer an incentive plan which will motivate them to do their best. This can be in the form of vouchers, shows, events, or anything they would not normally purchase themselves
- As a team let them know how well they are doing and why you value them. Highlight their accomplishments, as a team this will boost their confidence and they will want to continue to do well and drive forward as a successful team unit.
- Help them set goals and check in often with them on how they are progressing towards those goals
- Encourage them to share their ideas. You never know what they may have up their sleeve that can add value to your business
For all your recruitment and HR queries, Time Personnel.
+27 21 447 0860
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE – TRAIN FOR SKILLS
WE SET THE BENCHMARK FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE!