At TIME PERSONNEL, when we interview our candidates for our clients, we look at the “little things”.
So much can be discovered when looking at the small details. We discover more qualities than perhaps meet the eye. The end result is finding out if we have found that unicorn, gem and diamond that we are always looking for to be the right fit for our clients team.
What are those little things that count in an interview?
- A pleasant thank you for their refreshment
- How other people are greeted and acknowledged within your organisation when they arrive
- A firm handshake or if over a video interview the opening line, how welcoming is the greeting
- Eye contact
- Responses and detail to informative questions – is the person being interviewed answering your question directly or walking around the question?
- The final thank you for time spent to have the meeting
Are you looking for candidates like this? +27 21 447 0860
Our motto tells a story – HIRE FOR ATTITUDE – TRAIN FOR SKILLS
Our A Team will show you that we set the BENCHMARK for SERVICE EXCELLENCE!